Saturday, January 27, 2007

Welcome!

If you love Myrna Stahman, and esp. the ALKA shawl; and wish to make one along with us, join by leaving a comment using a VALID email address, and you will be added.

I have just learned that COMMENTING isn't going to work!
To JOIN this KAL, send an email to me @
noreensUNDERSCOREknitcheATyahooDOTcom ,
SUBJECT LINE: Alka KAL
and I will send you an invitaion.




The START date for this KAL will be early FEB, 2007, watch for updates!



Stahman's Shawls -n- Scarves

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DebbieMo said...

I would like to join the kal. I've been wanting to start Alka for a while, but have been waiting for some quiet time (read, husband sleeping, me awake) to figure out how to start.

I'll be using Royal Fibre Spinnery DK weight alpaca (mill ends purchased at Stitches a couple of years ago, but it spit-splices easily) in brown. This will be my first shawl, but not my first lace project.

I look forward to starting,

DebbieMo

12:38 PM  
Blogger yarnwright said...

DebbieMo!
I just learned that commenting isn't going to work, as your email address for me to add you shows up nowhere for me to ADD you!
please email ME @ noreensUNDERSCOREknitcheATyahooDOTcom!
Thanks,
Noreen

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home